1.     Information Collected by App. The App will collect certain information directly from customer and/or customer’s devices, including but not limited to:
(a)     Contact information for customers and their agents, employees, subcontractors, and assigns;
(b)     Financial Information;(c)     Insurance Information;
(d)     Vehicle Information;
(e)     Governmental Permits;
(f)     Detailed description of cargo;
(i)     Uploaded documents;
(j)     Cookies and web beacons;
(k)     Location of drivers and cargo (manually provided or automatically provided via IP address, browser data, phone number, sensor data, or other electronic GPS monitoring service);
(l)     Log information;
(m)     Device Information;
(n)     IP Address;
(o)     Instructions regarding handling of cargo;
2.     Data from Other Sources. Broker may obtain information from other sources, including but not limited to:
(a)     Other customers;
(b)     Credit Agencies and Bureaus;
(c)     Verification Services; and.
(d)     Public Records.
3.     Use of Collected Information. Broker collects such information for the following purposes:
(a)     Providing Broker’s service of arranging the transportation of cargo between Shippers and Motor Carriers on Broker’s App (the “Service”) and to improve the functionality of its App;
(b)     Communicating with its customers; and
(c)     Analyze the usage of the Service to improve the functionality and marketability of the App and to provide better customer satisfaction;
4.     Security. Broker shall take all reasonable measures to protect customer information from unauthorized access, unauthorized use, and unauthorized disclosure.
5.     Children’s Privacy. Broker does not knowingly collect or use personal information from children under 13 years of age.
6.     Sharing of Information..
(a)     . Broker shares customer information with other customers in the performance of the Service and with third-party services as described herein. Broker does not sell personal information as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
(b)     . Broker may share customer information to advertising networks and social medial widgets via automated processes such as cookie, web beacons, and web server logs.
(c)     . Broker may share customer information with its vendors and other service providers working under Broker’s supervision.
(d)     . Broker may share customer information in order to comply with applicable law or regulation or with any requirement imposed by judicial or administrative process.
(e)     . Broker may share customer information if doing so is necessary to protect Broker from customer’s breach of the Terms of Service.
(f)     . Broker shall use reasonable efforts to opt to use anonymous data whenever practical to do so.
(g)     . Broker may share customer information in connection with financing or a prospective merger, sale, or acquisition.